Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lynn Blake Interview on ESPN Radio

I've gotten a lot of questions about Lynn Blake after Brian Gay's dominating victory at the Verizon Championship last week. Just a little background. I actually work with Yoda's right hand man, Ted Fort who has helped me make significant strides in my golf swing in such a short time. I've only met Yoda once and he looked over my swing, gave some tips and then let Ted continue on with his work.

I would suggest checking out Lynn's free videos at http://www.lynnblakegolf.com/ and then go out and by his 'Alignment Golf' DVD. Anyway, here's a couple of videos of a recent interview Lynn did on ESPN Radio, kind of going over Lynn's golf instruction career, his relationship with Brian, and some other stuff on 'The Golfing Machine.'









3JACK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant webpage, I had not encountered this before in my researches! Proceed with the wonderful job!