Monday, March 5, 2012

3Jack Player Statistical Analysis Service

Currently, I’m providing detailed analysis of PGA Tour and Nationwide Tour players using advanced statistical methods. Some of these methods are detailed in my e-book ‘Pro Golf Synopsis.’ My advanced statistical formulas go above and beyond the traditional metrics which are often incomplete and flawed. Furthermore, my advanced metrics will allow players to understand their true strengths and weaknesses along with explaining their level of success and project their future success. Many of my methods are similar to the methods detailed in Michael Lewis’ book and movie ‘Moneyball.’

I am providing this service to players, instructors and caddies free of charge. If you are a Tour player, instructor or caddy that is interested in this service, please e-mail me at Richie3Jack@yahoo.com

Thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the Honda Classic and becomes the #1 ranked player in the world. .... 3Jack Player Statistical Analysis Service · Wishon On Soft-Stepping. feng shui

Anonymous said...

Hai… The way you shared the post is very nice.. Thanks for sharing with us..
Statistical Analysis Service